Israel Business Review is an independent economic and market analysis research site. It has a blog which is mainly run by me, Lior Cohen, an MA graduate in Economics from Tel Aviv University.
After working for several years in a variety of economic positions, including, among others, economic consultant, and chief economist, in leading companies in the Israeli market such as Bank Hapoalim, BDO Consulting Group and Egged Europe, I have decided to allocate my time to this site aiming to bring an in depth analysis of the Israeli economy, and also offer my services in providing economic and company analysis upon demand.
Thinking of investing in Israel? Considering learning the Israeli market?
Israel Business Review can work for you!
We offer the following features:
- Critical Thinking: We provide insight so you could make business decisions after knowing all the relevant facts.
- Economic Research: We offer Weekly, Quarterly in depth research of different aspects of the economic climate of Israel.
- Covering the main assets classes:
o Interest rates; o Exchange rates; o Credit;
o Commodities; o Equities;
- Doing business in Israel: we will accompany your all the stages from the initial market research to the establishment of a company;
Why choose Israel Business Review?
- We have years of experience in analyzing and researching the Israeli market in many different sectors including:
o Finance and Banks o Stock Market o Transportation
o Real Estate o High Tech
- We are independent. So we can say what other may not… This will provide you the full picture;
- Data mining: need to find information about a certain issue? We will find information and opinions not normally considered;
- We engage in high quality statistical analysis using quantitative modeling and critical thinking to find the insight in the data;
- We are able to perform company analysis that will meet your standards of quality.
Contact us to see how we can get you started in Israel…